Nature
are we really taking care of them???
this is a generation of smartphones and computers most of them don't have the time to just have a look at their garden.
when I was small mom used to narrate lots of stories from that I want to share a story named "me, mom and nature".
It's vidya's 12th birthday. she celebrated it happily and was unwrapping the gifts at the end but she didn't find her mom's present. Immediately, she went to her mom and asked "mom I can't find my gift"
then her mom replied your gift is there on the balcony go check
then again she called her mom and asked where is my gift I couldn't find it as the balcony was full of small plants.
then her mom told go check-in your room. Then she found a frock and she was very happy about it but she had a question in her mind and she asked mom "mom when you know the frock is in my room why did tell me to go to the balcony"
then her mom replied " you will understand about it later but for now go wear this frock and come I also want to know how my baby doll will look in this"
The birthday party went awesome and vidya enjoyed a lot
after 2 weeks one fine evening when she came to the hall to watch tv she heard a voice and started following that sound then when she went there she saw her mother speaking
she asked her mom "mom with whom are you speaking I don't see anyone here ??"
her mom replied "I am speaking with these plants"
what is this mom does anyone speak with plants ?? well according to me most of them won't generally this habit will be for rare people who are deeply connected with plants
then vidya said "means I didn't understand mom explain to me and also tell me more about this "
vidya do you remember last month when we went to grandmothers house there we used to play a lot in the garden and remember how we enjoyed in the rain
"yes, mom grandmother scolded us after that how could I forget"
smiling mom replied," that's not the point, now I will share some of my childhood memories then you will get to know "
see when I was small I used to irritated mom and dad a lot to take me to picnics finally dad used to take me on outing every 1 week but my heart is not satisfied with those places I used to feel like roaming around the whole world which is impossible and kept on asking every day but one-day mom got angry of all this and slapped me then I kept on crying for the whole day
then the next day mom came and asked me are you going to eat food today or not and I said no and the minute she turned I was about to run but she caught me and told me to sit in the garden
I went there and sat after a few minutes mom came with a plate filled with my favorite dishes and mom was feeding me and started saying
"see, Varsha if need enjoy we can enjoy it at our house only for that you no need to roam the whole world firstly did you completely see this garden and have you ever watered these plants and did you ever wake up in the morning and see how the sky is??? did you ever try to mingle with all of us ?? every time your own thoughts and world ??
then from the next day really I saw beautiful things which I have never seen in my life
then vidya asked, "mom what did see on that day ??"
when I woke early morning and watering plants I saw many kinds of birds flying which I couldn't see until then, from then I used to wake up early to see those birds slowly I developed a connection with the plants in our garden and from then I got to know that there is a bond between nature and animals then I got to know why in some places the birds keep their nest soo high
vidya asked, " why maa??"
because near some places sometimes there will be a huge water flow so to protect their nest's birds make them very high
not only that I learned a lot many about nature such as
Nature is always referred to as “Mother Nature” as it gives us many things useful for our survival and daily usage and in return, does not expect anything apart from some respect and protection. natures love is unconditional
Apart from these, there are so many scenic and beautiful things in nature to see, such as hills, valleys, mountains, greenery, rivers, etc. Nature has tremendous power and keeps changing. There is sunset, sunrise, it becomes cloudy suddenly, it rains, sometimes it's hot sometimes cold.
The sky keeps changing its colors and clouds come and go. It is said many patients suffering from depression or any other serious ailments recover when they are in nature and enjoy the beauty of nature in a pleasant and calm atmosphere.
Therefore nature is not useful for our materialistic necessities, but is also useful for our peace of mind and giving us the ultimate happiness and health.
All these beautiful creations are given by God for human beings to enjoy and utilize. One should not destroy the beauty of nature and should strive to conserve it. It is because of nature that we are able to breathe, have water to drink, the changing seasons are essential for human development and crops to grow.
The numerous trees present in nature are helpful to human beings in different ways and for many purposes both for daily use and medicinal purposes. Nature has the power to help and nourish human life in different ways.
We must strive to protect our nature, planting more trees and stopping deforestation would help in pure air and stop soil erosion. Protect oceans and rivers as they are the source of water on this earth. We must stop being selfish and think about nature as our own mother or family member.
Proper protection and care of mother nature would give us a good and better life to us and our future generations or everything would be destroyed and people have to suffer for every minute thing like water, air, etc. and depend on all artificial things, which are not good for human existence. In this way, slowly humans and living beings would extinguish from the earth and our planet would become like a desert.
nature gives us everything and we cant at least spend a few minutes walking around and water plants such a regretful thing if start on from now we can conserve nature by planting one tree on our birthday and watering plants we can protect our earth.
then vidya said " wow mom now I understand why you're deeply connected with these plants but I have a when we are angry we show right but what does maa nature do when she gets angry??
according to my knowledge nature is quite calm and peaceful but when it gets angry natural calamities happen frequently.
so we should not make maa angry ok...
mom, now I understand why you said to me to go to the garden on my birthday the real gift is this garden I only didn't understand and I also got know how you got this idea when we played in grand mothers house I taught having in our house also you guessed and made a small garden in our balcony
wow, my baby is becoming smart
then vidya asked "mom but after that, you didn't go for an outing "
we went but occasionally but when I realized that I was looking for happiness somewhere but didn't know that it's around me all time. Really I also started wondering we don't that our happiness is all around and searches whole for it. I felt like that
ok, enough of chatting I think that your dad had arrived go call your brother and let's have lunch .ok mom.....








Comments
Post a Comment